Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 436 made on Friday July 23, 2010 at 11:21
sofa_king_CI
June 2009
On July 20, 2010 at 17:09, Roby.70 said...
for now I have 3 plants, the first a house full of modules din lights, thermostat, home cinema with vpr. InFocus, Marantz, Meridian idocv-p-- p-amfmxm .... all controlled by ptl4 plx2 + ipad and works perfectly
the second control home cinema by PTX3 and ipad ht. marantz onkyo-with-lg-play3 lutron lighting and home works serie4
multiroom audio system to the third house and pool area on 4 zones with light module din. ptl4-controlled plx2-IPAD
everything works perfectly, value for money Prodigy voto10

Roby

Roby, what app are you using for the iPad's. It sounds like you already know Crestron, so working with Prodigy is probably pretty simple for you.

I have a system right now that I'm trying to decide what I want to do. They have a Bose LS48. They want a control solution plus to add 2 zones of audio (6 amp channels, all outdoor). I'm really thinking of just doing a PMC2+ combo with a PAMP. They are switching to iPhones and getting an iPad and so they will be using itunes regularly. Because of this, I'm thinking Apple TV will be a great option for them, but still haven't been able to work with an ATV module yet, let alone with Prodigy.
do wino hue?

Hosting Services by ipHouse