|Post 1 made on Saturday December 8, 2012 at 11:43|
Has anyone noticed any problems with MRF260s over the last month? We have had 3 units just this week that either locked up continuously or that experienced exterior noise. The final remotes were unusable due to the issues. These are all from the same purchase/batch and they were all on different jobs/locations. In all cases, swapping to an MRF350 fixed the problem.
We are very familiar with this piece and the MRF350 as we have installed 100s of both so we tried all of the normal troubleshooting tips (ex: different IDs, move away from routers, move away from wireless subwoofer adapters, don't place on cable boxes, etc.).
Anyone else? URC doesn't know about it but we normally see these kinds of things first.
Thanks in advance
See our Youtube page for info about smart homes, great audio and more.[Link: youtube.com]
|Post 2 made on Saturday December 8, 2012 at 13:21 |
What are the serial numbers? The first group of numbers on that little bar code label (ex B160812 ) is the model and manufacturing date, in this example August 2012. The second group is the actual serial number. Those units ship 18 to a box, so if the sn's of all of them that you had that were bad are all built at the same time and their numbers are +/- 20 or so (assuming you get them all from the same place eg distributor) then yes, there might be a bad batch.
Please read the following:
Unsolicited commercial advertisements are absolutely not permitted on this forum. Other private buy & sell messages should be posted to our Marketplace
. For information on how to advertise your service or product click here
. Remote Central reserves the right to remove or modify any post that is deemed inappropriate.