The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Thursday December 10, 2009 at 00:36
jcbremotes
Long Time Member
October 2006
Mister House, here's the approach I used when programming the 810 with the Yam 3xxx. You will need to have multiple devices in order to be able to copy/paste the codes you need...so you will likely need the main and the one marked net/pc or whatever the current naming scheme is. I seem to remember needed another one for some of the sound fields. When programming the activities, you'll use the "main" device for most everything because that's where all the commands/buttons you need reside for those activities. For the "PC/Internet" activity you'll use the net/pc device because it contains most of the commands/buttons. Copy the commands you need from the main onto the net/pc device....such as volume up, down, mute. Create your activities. By the way, the OEM remote is a bit of a PITA in the same way as I recall. I'm doing other receivers now, but I seem to remember a lot of the keys on the OEM being multifunctional. I had to press "net" first in order to get the key to execute the corresponding "net" command....like the "alt" or "func" on a blackberry. Not a knock on Yamaha, just pointing out that you really want the 810 to function BETTER than the OEM remote, not the same, if/when possible. Hope this helps.

Hosting Services by ipHouse