The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Tuesday October 27, 2009 at 10:47
gioarg
Lurking Member
October 2009
Hi JoeFlabitz and 3FG.. thanks for coming back to me quickly….

My best option would definitely be to purchase a Denon original replacement and it was actually my original thought as I saw them on internet at affordable prices (the same you saw 3FG) but I live in Italy and I already checked with those companies and they do not ship outside US/Canada…. Hence my question… and my doubts… my budget is around $150 may be a bit more…

Like 3FG said once the system is set up I do not need to play too much with the remote. The functions I normally use are: volume, switch from different sources and control them (mainly playstation 3 sky) and select the mode once I am using a source: i.e music -> direct mode; movie Dolby Digital or different one. Apart from this I won’t need to play around with the remote too much…

The other point is, will I be able to set up the Av receiver without the original receiver … in other words.. can set it up from the main dashboard?

If you know a site that ship in Europe at reasonable price I would buy an original one… if not I can purchase a replacement one that will just do the job…. What do you think?

Any model you can suggest?

Cheers
Gioarg

Hosting Services by ipHouse