Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Wednesday April 4, 2007 at 15:32
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
Quite a while ago, I got a CCF file
349506371PRO1140HD_PRONTO.ccf
I'm pretty sure I got it from the pioneer support web site. But just now I tried that site again and I can't figure out how to navigate to any IR information, not CCF nor Pronto hex nor even the form you just quoted.

So instead I just edited the URL you posted to change the file name part and leave the rest unchanged:
[Link: pioneerelectronics.com]

That works and got the same CCF file I had gotten earlier.

I know it's not the identical model, but the power On and power Off and several other commands I checked are identical. So you should be able to use that CCF file.

On April 4, 2007 at 15:03, k1768 said...
I am trying AA1A & AA1B for power on
& power off.

I tried it with and without 0000 prefix.

Adding 0000 to the front of those concise codes does not change them to Pronto Hex. I could explain how to translate via MakeHex.exe, but it involves several steps that take a lot of explaining, even though to someone experienced they are trivial to do. Since there is a CCF available, there is no point doing this a harder way.

You might want to poke around a bit more on the pioneer site to find a CCF file specifically for your model (or maybe try tweaking that URL some more), but I don't think you really need to. I think that other models uses all or nearly all the same IR signals as your model. If some from that pdf are missing or wrong in the ccf, tell me and I'll give you individual translations.

Hosting Services by ipHouse