Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
On 09/20/05 01:14 ET, wjjz106 said...
What steps do you need to take to "manually"
add disks for your DVDCollection?

Thanks
-- wjjz106

DVD Profiler will not allow you to add duplicate entries. As such, you must add these additional entires via the the Add DVD -> Adding by title tab, but first unchecking the "Download profile from IVS" option in the lower left corner of said tab. Once unchecking the "Download profile from IVS" option you can enter the duplicate title name followed by the disc number afterward, then add that disc.

Keep in mind that as you are not downloading from IVS all you will have is an empty entry basically with the title you want, but more importantly, a collection ID. You then need to reorder your collection ID's by title via Collection -> Reassign Collection Numbers. When doing so this will place that additional entry directly after your original entry. Be sure to check closely after reordering your collection ID's by title each time however. Sometimes that new entry you've just created may not sort the way you would expect initially.

Take a look at my DVD Profile as shown online via a link found here if you like. I cover use of the DVD Profiler application briefly in that post as well.

This message was edited by Lowpro on 09/20/05 02:15 ET.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse