Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday August 4, 2003 at 07:54
Jan van Ee
Founding Member
August 2001
Hi Daniel,

Yep, it sure has been a very long time. As a matter of fact, we never did really 'see' each other, did we? It would be nice to once meet in real life. Come to think of it, I have been very close in September last year, when my family and I enjoyed a 5-week road trip from Cupertino (CA) to New York and we made a brief stop in Toronto. My kids had great fun jumping around on the transparent floor in the CN tower. My wife and I were a little more cautious...

I had a chance to play with an iPronto for a bit, which triggered me to have a look around your site again. I noticed quite a few disgruntled owners, but I'm not going to share my views ;-) I had too much trouble already, starting with the original Pronto's easter egg. That did get me some attention from people higher in the company's hierarchy, but I have not been able to capitalize on that yet, and it's most likely too late by now...

I have not actually used a Pronto (other than the iPronto) for a long time. Mine have been in storage since being packed for our move back to Europe almost a year ago. I hope we'll soon be able to move into our new home, fully prepared for a wired network, so I can set up our HT and plenty of screens throughout the house. I don't quite know what to do with them yet, but I just think the whole idea is cool...

Anyway, it's good to hear from you again.

Regards,

Jan

Hosting Services by ipHouse