The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday December 15, 2003 at 21:40
igotcoolstuff
Founding Member
August 2001
well ....the story continues ...... got the one i had that was running 1.3 to update to the 1.5.6 ( the internet was working great on it while the other 1.5.6 remote still shut down)- and now it shuts now my network exactly like the first one i had ..... hmmmmm After about 4 hours shows 0 signal on the antenna meter even though my laptop works fine and shows good signal ... but around 8 hrs or so locks my network up completely until the access point is rebooted ....

Going to try and force the D/l again now that the servers back up and working ...... maybe it does have something to do with you what version you came from thereoy... maybe the download doesnt hit all the information until it marks it and you re download ... I noticed it did take longer to D/L this time so i will be to check it about 4 hrs ...

Also anyone have two or more NetX's they use ??? Does the configuration process work correctly and can you rename the second one? Dont know if these problems are related or different , but i can edit the NetX information either ...

Hosting Services by ipHouse