Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Thursday March 11, 2004 at 04:49
Northwestern
No Longer Registered
They shipped to my forwarding address in US.I use a company called www.magnum.no.They forward packages from US-Norway.There are similar companies forwarding to UK.The price was 950,inclusiv freight and insurance to forwarding agent in US.The price is 950 exclusiv tax,and thats what they charged.Regarding controlling 2 sets,that depends on the channel numbers.In the epg subscription,you give the channel number device to control.So one of your sets,might have the possibility to move channels to a specific channel number.That's another day at work.Regarding answer from electricnations,I bet they are still in bed.Time difference,I think.Regarding battery,I have used it for 3 days,most of trying to learn the thing.And transfers of different ccf's.But it seems to be not so bad battery capasity.Every second day I will think it need charging.There are quite a few,on this board that have more experience.But,they seems to be to shy to answer.And thats a big difference between Dreambox forums,and iPronto forums.I see there are a few Hallelujah fans of iPronto in this forum.But,when it comes to answering newbee questions.They are completely deaf.The question you asked about Power on the iPronto.I asked it 1 month ago,and it's still not answered.So I imagine many have their have their head in the manual.And only comes up for a Hallelujah and an Amen.If somebody,argue about the qualities of the iPronto.

Hosting Services by ipHouse