Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Wednesday March 10, 2004 at 17:14
Northwestern
No Longer Registered
Sorry,didn't see your first post.Yes,I bought it from US.www.electricnations.com 950US$. Refurbished/renewed.I can't see anything on mine,that would say it is used.But,I guess it is so.There are a label on the back,saying renewed.And it was already upgraded with the last software.And it was a serviceminded company to order with.Only minus,they are sending after 5-7 days.But,any questions about the product,and order.Really quick response.Comparing to the job it is to get it house trained.I will say that 950 US$,that's the maximum/real value.For this price you get a hobby.For 1200 US$ and upwards,you get greyhaired.It might have been worth more,if the software and codes was 100%.But,you can't ask people to buy a remote for max price,and then do the job themselves.You get a good PC for that price.For half of it,you get a PDA with Nevo software for remoting.For the prices asked for this remote,there are a long way to go before it reach that value.I am satisfied with mine so far,but then again.I like new toys,and new problems.

Hosting Services by ipHouse