The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Friday May 14, 2004 at 02:28
CarbonToe
Long Time Member
January 2004
Kees.....Never, you say!!!! I would of hoped that the development team would of noticed the microphone, USB and Memory Card sockets on their test devices!!!

Also I assumed that they have atempted to surf the web with the browser and found that 80% of sites they viewed were unusable. The imbarrising thing is the browser in my mobile phone has more functionality.

Can you stop sticking up for them as they realy have no excuse for the current state of the product esp as it's a 'premium' one.

If this was V1.0 of the firmware, no problem, 1 year down the line it's a disgrace. I am getting to the point that unless the ProntoTeam make good in the next month or so, or at least post a timescale of proposed improvments and then stick roughly to it I am going to involve some major Home Cinmea publications and point them to other members of this forum.

If they do release an iPronto 2 without enabling all features on the iPronto I will start lobbying for a free replacement. Free legal advice and 'no win no fee' companies would be chomping on the bit as I do believe that we have a valid point on purchasing a device that was advertised as having certain features and hasn't lived up to that functionality promise.

If Philips (or other iPronto users) wish to contact me direct my mail is [email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse