The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Tuesday March 1, 2005 at 17:58
colintve
Lurking Member
March 2005
I used DVD Profiler to catalogue all my DVDs for years that are stored in my 200 disk Sony DVD Jukebox. I used to print out a sort of contacts sheet of all the front covers of my movies with the disk number superimposed on the cover in a white box (for clarity).

When I got my Ipronto (recently), I used DVD Profiler to create a report, same as I used to for printing, then re arranged it (via paper size and report designer) to give me the best set up for the size of the ipronto screen. I viewed the report in print preview, making sure a full page filled the screen, then pressed "PrtScn" to copy the screen into the PC buffer. Then paste into a paint package (I use photoshop) to make a page for each page of movies. I made it with a blank area down the right hand side, so that on each page I could include the number and select buttons for my DVD player.

As my collection chages quite a lot, (I replace DVDs in the 200 machine changer, since I cant find another one to buy) it means that I dont have to reprogramme anything. I find the film I want on the picture pages, then type the number.

Works well for me :)

Hosting Services by ipHouse