The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 158 made on Tuesday February 20, 2007 at 16:43
tsvisser
Founding Member
March 2002
you shouldn't equate criticism with "attack" in the sense that 1 party is taking an unfair course of action to another. this is a forum and by nature, all content is subject to critical review.

any questions that EI has to answer to in here are many of the same ones that would have to be addressed in the market space. much of the rebuttal has been intelligent, but not all of it has be decisive. i think at this point it is still a hot debate, and performance will be proven over time. in any debate, you have to cede that all paties hold some element of truth/right and all some wrong/falsehoods, except in the cases of a few persons...

I for have been betatesting Vista from Longhorn, beta, RC, ... some things i did like. in a bit of my own sensationalism, how would i describe it in a couple of words?

Windows ME part deux - hope MS does something with the kernel for the next release and concentrates of making a ground up revised OS rather than a generational change.

regardless... some things should be questioned with both the design philosphy of the platform andof the actual runtime peformance of the components. here EI can say "it works great" all they want to, but until the community can see some hard figures and feedback from more CIs... of course no one will take something as fact until there is proof to back it up. not saying that EI isn't doing all it can to provide such proof, some of it will just have to come out over time.
[Link: imdb.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse