Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 95 made on Monday February 19, 2007 at 16:14
QQQ
January 2002
On February 19, 2007 at 10:40, Steve@EI said...
AMX and Crestron do not offer digital video on their panels,
they simply pass analog video over cat5e. Very different.
The advantage is resolution, and local dvr functionality
of video on the TP. Not to mention you could have multiple
TP and MCE boxes watching a video or recorded TV show
all a few frames a part with independent DVR functionality.
Let me add that no more hardware is required to do our
TP, just the panel , no NXI or anything else.

I've made very little attempt to discuss this with you because your debating technique is one of constant spin. You make a point, someone responds, you then make another totally unrelated point as if you never said what you said in the first place, or claimed that you meant something different in the first place. Or you make a point about how much more powerful your system is compared to Crestron or AMX et al, then when some very simple things are pointed out that your system cannot do, you dismiss them. The end result is that you give LESS credence to Lifeware rather than more, as you would if you attempted to present a balanced viewpoint.

As far as your comments above, Josh made the statements that no other manufacturer sells an HD touchpanel. That is simply FALSE (though I suspect unintentional on his part). You respond with a totally unrelated claim that had NOTHING to do with what Josh stated. And as usual your claim is questionable though there are a few facts mixed in with the nonsense.

Hosting Services by ipHouse