The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Tuesday August 23, 2005 at 13:45
hoop
Long Time Member
February 2005
That wasn't very nice to say goodnf, you might offend a terrorist out there and then it will be your fault the next time one of them blows up a subway. Maybe if all us unenlightened imperialist swine in the west just killed ourselves we could save the world a whole bunch of headache, plus then we could appease the terrorists which should be our number one goal.

I mean its our fault they exist in the first place. Our policies forced Saddam Hussein to torture, rape and gas his own people(not sure with what since he never had WMD's), plus if you really think about it, did the World Trade Center really have to be so big. Why can't we just be humble about our wealth and not always shove in the face of the little guy. Man, I am feeling really guilty about being so free. I think I'm gonna go protest or something to make up for all the stuff my country did to people 200 hundred years ago. I think congress should apologize again, it would make it all better.

I can't believe Britain is actually deporting people for talking about killing British citizens, come on people, what about their civil rights? Its a cold day in hell when you can't talk about blowing up a bunch of innocent people on a bus without getting in trouble for it. This world is going to crap, and its all Bush's fault.
I never drive faster than I can see, and besides that, its all in the reflexes.

Hosting Services by ipHouse