The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 34 made on Thursday August 4, 2005 at 22:40
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
diesel: no one is slapping, it is a simple discussion. I have many friends and family that live in the US, it is not an anti US move, and maybe it is the familiarity that lets me feel so free to be honest with my opinion. I don't think every move of the US is smart and don't think all of them are dumb, I don't think all the people in the US are dumb nor all of them are smart, I also think that smart people do dumb moves and dumb people do smart ones and what differentiates a smart person from a dumb one is a matter of percentages. And you know what, I feel the same way for all people and all countries.

It just so happens I feel this one decision was dumb and somehow it ends up coming back into the conversation since it is still in the news.

Like Marky, I don't come here to bother or fight with people, I come here to learn and have some fun. I also enjoy a good discussion and debate which is why I have been continuing the discussion since I felt . But I don't come here to annoy people, and if it annoys you that much ask and I will stop discussing it.

As to your foreign policy. I think it is reactionary, and don’t think reactionary ideas are ever the right ones. And think that it would be just as wrong as the war on Iraq

Hosting Services by ipHouse