The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Tuesday April 11, 2006 at 19:54
Mr Griffiths
It's my lucky day!
February 2005
On April 11, 2006 at 17:06, goodnf said...
I'm confused!!!!!!

What is it about the word illegal that some people
don't understand?????

The trouble with this issue is that racists do hi jack the word immigrant (well they do in Manchester UK anyway ) and it doesnt matter if they are Legal or Illegal they are immigrants to them ..meaning something bad. Its like they have some how changed immigrant to a word like flammable and inflamable meaning the same thing

I find it very worrying how obviously second or third generation Indian origin UK citizens are often called "Asylum seekers "or "paki" by whites under there breath but obviously so you can hear.for example in supermarkets or on public transport.

In my area hard working genuine Asians get lots of abuse.Mainly from long term non working ignorant drunk males who call them illegal immigrants or Asylum seekers (when they are not)

The racism seem to be hightened by our media especially certain news papers who every day seem to expose some illegal immigrant claiming too much in state benefits or working illegally this has a knock on effect and ignorant racists accuse any body of ethnic origin as dodgy scroungers!
I personally feel there are more uk white citizens abusing our state system than people of ethnic origin but they are not being highlighted as much.

Having said all this i still dont want illegal immigrants and agree with the first post.

Hosting Services by ipHouse