The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Tuesday April 11, 2006 at 08:37
ceied
Loyal Member
February 2002
On April 11, 2006 at 04:53, BiGBeaR said...
Wow ed!

I wonder what you think of empathy?

yes i have but they are here without permission, against our laws, what happens to me if i goto mexico illegally?...i get put in jail at best and killed at worse.
Did you ever stop and think about what drives
people to risk life and limb, humiliation, jail,
etc... to cross into the US or EU or the like?

here is a novel idea....fix your own bullshit country and make it better....dont make mine worse.

I cannot understand
your over-reaction to a protest the purpose of
which was people asking for their status to be
*legalized*! They then can start contributing
openly and declare their jobs and start paying
taxes etc...

you want to reward people for breaking the laws of my country....i say bullshit i say throw them in jail with nothing but 3 hots and a cot, no cable no rights for a year then deport them .

why dont you move to france where people of your thinking run rampant...then dont ask for usa to bail you out when the crazies take over.

with your thinking if i steal a car i should be able to keep it. because i earned it, and now i can goto work and pay taxes with my stolen car.

Certainly, abuse of people's origin, ethnicity,
flags and the like contributes nothing to solving
anyone's problems.

how about some respect for my country. american flag on top your countries under it.

I can understand your frustration, but take it
easy and stop and think about these people's circumstances
and what drove them out of their homes to begin
with.

as i said before fix your country dont ruin mine

As an expat living abroad, I see the opposite
side of the coin and it's not pretty. I just wanted
to present another point of view on this.

why should people i know have to wait 5,10,12 years to come to america legally obey the rules and become producive citizens be put at the back of the line for people who lie, cheat and steal and break our laws.....again i say bullshit.

for those of you in america i say "america love it or leave it"

for those of you not from america i say come and visit, come and work but do it legally and obey our rules. when i visit your coountries i will obey yours simple as that

ed
Ed will be known as the Tiger Woods of the integration business, followed closely with the renaming of his company to "Hotties A/V". The tag line will be "We like big racks and tight holes"...

Hosting Services by ipHouse