The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday April 10, 2006 at 21:46
ceied
Loyal Member
February 2002
i for sure am pissed about all the bull crap going on with the immigrants protesting facts....

americans love immigrants as long as they obey our rules and come to the states legally.

maybe if they spoke english you would have a clue. english is the native language of america...no polish or spanish or french or russian.

illegal immigrants are just that illegal, here against our laws, sucking up our resources AND OUR RICHES. they are here without permission.

the protestors are confusing the issue... they say we are against immigrants and i say bull shit....we are against illegals.

let me be illegal in one of your countries.... i bet i am put in jail and deported if not worse... i for sure know i will have zero rights.

i dont care what country you come from, poland , russia , sweden, germany, mexico or hell even the middle east and france...... dont come here if you are illegal then have the balls to protest that you have no right..... dont expect shit from me or my coutry....

why should i have sympathy for you when there are good people who will obey our rules no matter how crazy or long it takes to become citizen or a documented visitor.

and another thing... dont fly your bullshit flag in my country over my country's flag.

sorry for the rant

ed

oh yeah and the puerto rican's you are american citizens you fools... my wife and kids are puerto rican.... pr's dont need passports to come to the states pr is for all practicle purposes is the 51 st state....pourto rico is a commonwealth of the u.s.

Last edited by ceied on April 10, 2006 21:52.
Ed will be known as the Tiger Woods of the integration business, followed closely with the renaming of his company to "Hotties A/V". The tag line will be "We like big racks and tight holes"...

Hosting Services by ipHouse