The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 193 made on Saturday November 25, 2006 at 09:17
djy
RC Moderator
August 2001
On November 25, 2006 at 05:46, GregoriusM said...
ROFL!!! :-)

Yes, I know . . . wrong thread, but in the circumstances somewhat apt.

Recently a "Husband Shopping Centre" opened in Dallas, where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out on five floors, with the men increasing in positive attributes as you ascended. The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man from that floor; if you went up a floor, you couldn't go back down except to leave the place, never to return. A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping centre to find some husbands...

First floor:
The door had a sign saying, "These men have jobs and love kids."

The women read the sign and said, "Well that's better than not having a job, or not loving kids, but I wonder what's further up?" So up they went.

Second floor:
The sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking."

"Hmmm, said the ladies. But, I wonder what's further up?"

Third floor:
This sign read, "These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework."

"Wow!" Exclaimed the women, "very tempting, BUT, there's more further up!" So up they went.

Fourth floor:
This door had a sign saying, "These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework, and have a strong romantic streak."

"Oh, mercy me, but just think of what must be awaiting us further on!" So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor:
The sign on the door said, "This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are #~*$#*#~$ impossible to please."

PS
We did eventually find her something, but it meant having to back to a couple of shops we'd already looked in.

Last edited by djy on November 25, 2006 12:28.

Hosting Services by ipHouse