Pass:

Original thread:
Post 37 made on Sunday November 11, 2007 at 03:43
Tim Brewer
Long Time Member
May 2007
Thank you for reading my thoughts,

Quick review about this topic:

I have a communication idea for future afterlife people, a back up plan, in case your options change for some strange reason, a just in case you find you are still having thoughts after you die.

I believe we need to build an Out of Body afterlife Museum, a place where people can really see out side the box, when it comes to information, and what a true purpose to evolution can do.

Energy, thoughts, waves, are all a part of what will be listened too, and then measured. Future out of body afterlife people will decide if they are up to this challenge. Our goal will be to give them all the tools they will need, because at some point we will want to try this as well.

This idea alone has never been tried before.

Example:
People say if it could be done, they would of done it before. That is an assumption, this topic needs follow through, and that is the one thing we are not doing year to date.

My idea is a back up plan to the possibility, if I am wrong, what did it hurt, but if I am right, we fix are internal bleeding as a culture once and for all.

This ain't no thinking thing, right brain, left brain, it goes a lot deeper than that.

Thank you for reading my thoughts,
Tim
Everything in life takes it's allotted amount of time, and this topic is no different.

Hosting Services by ipHouse