The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday May 18, 2008 at 14:47
Brybo
Lurking Member
May 2008
Hey y'all, I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I didn't see a topic where new people could introduce themself so I made a new one, I hope that's ok? I just signed up to these forums because I have a remote to submit that the site does not have. I have the manual with all the codes and everything that I will scan, put in a pdf file, then zip and upload. It's a Philips PM8FS that is hard to find. It's silver with a blue back-lit touchscreen.

I will upload it as soon as I fix my other computer in the computer room, because it won't read the dang processor anymore for some odd reason. If you ask me, I think some component on the motherboard has been fried, making the CPU to not be recognized by the BIOS, but the computer screen and everything still comes on and halts as soon as it gets to the part of reading the CPU. Then again, maybe the CPU has just gone bad. But oh well, I can fix it...

Sorry about the whole computer paragraph above. I get carried away when talking about computers and electronics and electricity and anything that has to do with wires and components and switches and buttons and all that fun stuff. Something about it just makes me want more. Is that weird, or is it in some peoples nature to be that interested in something? I love that stuff.

I hope to get to know everybody here and share interests, ideas, and just have fun while doing it.

Oh by the way, I'm from North Texas and you can call me Brybo. :)
-The neighborhood computer guy-
"Always on call, no matter what"

Hosting Services by ipHouse