The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Sunday October 15, 2000 at 10:03
Bill
Historic Forum Post
Bill E.,

I am a relative newbie on Remote Central and I would like to commend you on the advice that you have given. I have followed quite a few threads to learn more myself, whether it be remotes or X-10 (which I am beginning to get into now). Many people are squeamish about the net as a whole, to purchase anything because of fraudulent practices or just basic poor customer service. So it's good to see someone who stands behind their company and stands behind their customer service. Something that really lacks now-a-days. It seems that the buisness practice of today is to lure the customer in, make the sale and then slam the door, and onto the next customer. Which I am sure, many would agree with me.

Anyway, to get back to the real discussion at hand...........

I am at a crossroads as far as remotes are concerned and I was interested in hearing your spin on the HTM 1000. I guess a lot of people are trying to use the Pronto as a guage of comparison to the T1000, myself included. I have done a lot of homework on the Pronto and it has a solid support base and you cannot find the customization it offers unless you went with the higher end remotes. So what is your spin on it, thus far?

Bill (Another one!)

Hosting Services by ipHouse