The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday September 13, 2007 at 11:10
mr2channel
Select Member
August 2002
I have three separate systems of MX-950/MRF 300's in the same home. one in a master bedroom running a cable box, dvd player and plasma tv, the next in the basement running just a 5.1 theater w/ cable box, and plasma tv and dvd, and the third in the family room running a 5.1 home theater with cable box, dvd, plasma tv with a zone 2 amp driving several other zone. This zone also has a second RFX-150 antenna to give better coverage for zone 2 operation when at the opposite end of the house.

other info: each of the RF base stations have a different address ID'd @ 1, 6, and 9. Each of the pieces of gear are port assigned with none of the gear set to "all". The IR blasters are turned off.

the issue: when client is using the system (watching cable tv) in the master bedroom, it will affect (I.E. change channels etc.) the family room system by also changing channels and responding to other cable box commands, but not the other way around (family room remote does not affect master bedroom).

URC tech support was as useless as tits on a bull. any suggestions are welcome. I do not see many RF issues with URC (even though others may have issues) and the ones I do run across are usually easily fixed, but this one is kicking my butt a bit.

thanks for the help

Trey
What part of "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." do you not understand?

Hosting Services by ipHouse