The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday September 18, 2007 at 20:28
Jakeman02
Long Time Member
March 2006
I pulled up the system info in the system setup menu on my PVR-508 receiver and it says Remote Address 1. I hope that's what your refering to. I also cleared the learned commands and tried the codes again. When that didn't work I tried scanning again, didn't work then I tried learning again, nothing.

I can't figure it out. The remote obviously works and I love it otherwise. It's controlling my Panansonic TV, Panasonic DVD Recorder and Yamaha A/V Receiver perfectly, no problems setting any of those up with the codes and what few fuctions weren't programmed with the codes it was learned easily, no problems. I haven't done any advanced features yet, macros etc as I'm trying to get this resolved first.

I've used other remotes with this Dish Reciever in the past including the URC-100 and One For All 8910, both worked perfectly with it but I'm obviously missing something with this one, no commands at all work with the dish receiver no matter what I try and according to the lights bliking during the learning process they are being learned.

Hosting Services by ipHouse