Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Tuesday July 10, 2007 at 12:35
OTAHD
October 2005
First off, the reason that Daniel closed that thread was not due to the reason that arguing was about URC's software policy. If I recall correctly, that had nothing to do with it.

Go and read the hundred plus pages of that thread, and you'll find it's packed with nothing but personal insults by disrespectful members. There was very little discussion about the policy.

I'd be willing to bet that 99.99% of the members of this site are extremely happy that this is finally over. Some members, one in particular, were getting way out of hand.

Every other forum that I'm a member of would have ended that long ago. You should be commending Daniel for giving members the chance to try and work out their differences themselves. Unfortunately, that could not happen.

Maybe you should go create your own forum if this really bothers you that much. Then, you can decide the ways in which your forum can be abused.

Oh, and by the way, the banner ads are random. Right now I have a Best Buy ad at the top of my screen and a Philips Pronto TSU9600 at the bottom of my screen.

Edit: Fixed a sentence so that it makes sense.

Last edited by OTAHD on July 11, 2007 19:12.
LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse