The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday November 6, 2006 at 01:46
Daniel Tonks
Wrangler of Remotes
October 1998
I've been tolerant here probably to a fault, but with the numerous software policy-related threads all but taking over this forum I have decided to take drastic action.

All old threads relating to this matter will be closed, except for one - and I'm sure you know which one. Absolutely all questions or comments relating to URC's new software access policies, their new support policies, where to download software, what to do if you don't have software, how to get software from your dealer and so forth MUST be contained to that single thread in this forum or they will be summarily locked or deleted.

Anyone repeatedly ignoring these rules (and that includes attempting to hijack a thread or shift the discussion of an unrelated thread to these topics) will simply be banned from Remote Central without warning. If a new thread is started by an unsuspecting poster merely direct them to the "master thread" and nothing more.

This is NOT a place to constantly hash over the exact same subject matter time and time again. The company's new policies are all very well documented at this point, as are all of the options available to owners who need to obtain a version of the software.

So, I would ask that everyone please help return this place to the helpful, friendly user-to-user forum it was just a few months ago by abiding by these new rules.

Thanks!

Hosting Services by ipHouse