The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday November 18, 2004 at 21:46
triple B
June 2004
Hi, My Name is Bracken Baker

I have finished a program I have been working on for some time now, which will create a Graphical DVD Listing of the discs in your changer, each being a single button to load that disc. This came about after the first time I sat down and started to create this layout manually, and realized that even when I was done, it was going to be a nightmare to go back and add new discs to the middle of my list. So I started work on this program. Which I have called "DMX-3000" or Disc Manager eXtreme.

It is still in beta but has been tested thoroughly and I am ready to see what others think of my work. Keep in mind this is my first Programmable Universal Remote so there might be better ways for layout, and that is what I am wanting from others.

If you already have your DVD Collection in "DVD Profiler", you are a but dozen mouse clicks away from having your entire collection selectable from your MX-3000.
If you arent currently using DVD Profiler I highly recommend it, it is an excellent application. Not only is it completely FREE, but all you have to do is type the UPC of each DVD in your collection and it does the rest, Cover Art, Title, Genres, Complete Actors List, etc. etc.

Once you have your collection entered, my program will take its exported database file, and your current Remocon (RCC) file, and create a Device with a graphical, alphabetical Listing of all your movies. There will be a little initial setup for each changer you have in order to set its correct IR codes, but that is a one time setup.

-added-
Please goto http://www.triplebsoftware.com/ or email me at the address in my profile if you have any questions.

-3B

Last edited by triple B on October 20, 2008 11:17.
Author of DMX-3000, Disc Managing Software for the MX-3000 Touchscreen
http://www.triplebsoftware.com/

Hosting Services by ipHouse