Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 20 made on Thursday January 13, 2000 at 08:57
billy c
Historic Forum Post
well, thank you lisnup, for your pertinent and informative opinion.......but since YOU are relating to Aholes, ur opinion is as such, and of course we know everyone has one of those........and thank you again, but i never missed your point, and your subjective display of words is missing my point.....i tell folks' when asked, or when an opinion is relavent, what an item is worth on the street, based on CURRENT wholesale market conditions..less any damages....then , they can elect to sell it on their own , at whatever price they determine that they feel is fair.......i only offer what is in my opinion a fair wholesale market observation, based upon what we pay for items on a day in day out basis....fair and simple.....they wanna retail it, or hold out for all the money , then good luck.....when they get sick of holding out for the long dollar , or dealing with some of the strokers out there, they usually call a dealer, to sell it to.....and not necessarily me.....if you need any other insights or ahole opinions, please let me know....i would be honored to oblige
thank you billy c

Hosting Services by ipHouse