Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Thursday December 2, 2004 at 00:45
stupid1
Lurking Member
December 2004
12/01/2004
Hi everybody,
I'm in Houston. I bought the same system (Theater Logic Home Cinema L6) today by the 2 young white guys who driving the truck like you all are talking about for $300. He showed the magazin with the price of $2500 for the same model. Also, they gave me the phone number from the store where I can verify the price. I actually call that number (and ofcourse it was a set up) I was told that the price for that system is $2500 too. I was too excited and bought it. After I got it home , I was so confused why it can only be operated by the remote control. I was wonder how I can use it if I lost the remote control. After looking around online to find more information about this product...now I know that they tricked me so damn good.
I'd like to learn from all of your guys. Can I do anything when I still have the phone number they gave it to me (The person answered my phone and pretended as a shop's saleman must be their partners). In addition, I 've written down a driver license number of one of them (I don't know whether it is a real ID or not). I'd appreciate for any advice from anyone, so that there's not anyone else to be tricked like me! Thank you for all your advices

Hosting Services by ipHouse