Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Friday January 8, 1999 at 10:27
Jay
Historic Forum Post
Tell ya' what...it's pretty clear that Charles and HTnut are very satisfied with the IRIQ. Each has stated that it *is* the solution for him, and that's great.

But it's positively absurd to accuse George of going overboard in his praise of the Pronto. All you need to do is go back and search (thanks for the capability, Dan) his earlier posts in the Pronto forum to see how drastically his opinions changed once he had actual experience with each of these remotes.

I was searching for other things, but in post after post, George was very skeptical about the Pronto (before ever seeing one), and he really seemed to have his heart set on getting an IRIQ. Obviously, his final conclusions are not unique, and you'll have a hard time finding disappointed people in the other forum.

Without question, this is a lot of money to pay for a remote. But I wonder what percentages of these product owners think they got their money's worth. Maybe IRIQ 50% and Pronto 90%? Before you flame me for such random generalizations, I think I'm being extremely kind considering what I've read in both forums.

Hosting Services by ipHouse