Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 36 made on Wednesday November 3, 1999 at 19:08
Dave
Historic Forum Post
If Andre doesn't mind too much, I'll take a stab at answering the questions in the previous two posts. To Steve, the RS 15-1994 can learn to any key except the input keys (AUX 1, AUX 2, CD etc.) the "P" setup key and the lightbulb symbol. Read the instructions in the manual for setting up to the s1-s4 smart keys and instead of selecting
one of them, press any other key that you want to learn a function. I used the learning functions to program the transport keys in SAT mode to handle the basic functions of my laser disc player (my 7th component controlled by this remote). I've placed at least one or two learned codes on all of my device inputs and haven't run out of memory yet. But, as a word of caution, you can try to find the advanced codes for your equip. available through One for All before resorting to learning in order to conserve memory.
To Gil, in "receiver" mode, the remote uses the number keys for component inputs. I own the Denon 2700 and in receiver mode (set to AUX 1), the number 2 selects DVD on the receiver, 7 selects DSS, 0 selects CD Player, etc. You will probably end up using the same Denon code as I (0160)so your remote should work the same. After programming the remote, press each number key to see which input is selected.

Hope this helps.

Hosting Services by ipHouse