Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Friday June 24, 2022 at 15:20
gwstudios
June 2004
On June 24, 2022 at 09:16, goldenzrule said...
You are the exception, not the rule.  You live and breath touch screens with the work you do.  The majority of people do not do well with an all touch screen wand style, nor should they.  Its a horrible experience when controlling TVs.  If you want a touch screen remote to control your music, I get it, but save your money and use your phone that you already have (people in general).  It is literally an android phone stripped of phone software and I'd assume hardware, packed into a wand shell.  It needs to be about $700 cheaper for it to make any sense in my personal opinion and even then, I would never use it for any TV use and still would just use my phone over it.

I think the battery life and sheer design simplicity is what will help it sell. I have one on the way as of today so I can upload and test in the real world. It's a niche product, but I don't see a lot of consumers buying this.

NEEO was consumer based, AVA is probably looking for RTI / Crestron dealers. Not even sure if AMX is still breathing, and I'm also not sure if the Savant app could run on this either.

Hosting Services by ipHouse