The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Friday June 24, 2022 at 09:16
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On June 23, 2022 at 17:17, gwstudios said...
Pretty sure this isn't geared for C4 users and that canned UI they use on everything, but that makes sense. I have been using all touch screen in my house for a decade now. All iPhones and iPads, except for one T2X in our master suite. I even repurposed a few iPod Touches just to have in a pinch.

I'm so used to no hard buttons, I don't even care anymore, but I know some people still love them. NEEO was a great idea, just no IR learning or custom graphics.

This remote is so different. Open sandbox in RTI with regard to graphics and pretty good customization in Crestron (even with limited Smart Graphics).

I am ordering an AVA and I'll post a review / video at some point.

You are the exception, not the rule.  You live and breath touch screens with the work you do.  The majority of people do not do well with an all touch screen wand style, nor should they.  Its a horrible experience when controlling TVs.  If you want a touch screen remote to control your music, I get it, but save your money and use your phone that you already have (people in general).  It is literally an android phone stripped of phone software and I'd assume hardware, packed into a wand shell.  It needs to be about $700 cheaper for it to make any sense in my personal opinion and even then, I would never use it for any TV use and still would just use my phone over it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse