The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Friday May 13, 2022 at 10:03
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On May 12, 2022 at 11:26, Ernie Gilman said...
What's the reason for flinging dung referring to your experience with SPEAKERS by SNAP in a discussion of TVS by SAMSUNG? I mean, I never liked the ride in the last few years' worth of Fiats, either, but I won't be bringing that up to paint an entirely different industry in this discussion.

That comment is a gross generalization about a company we're not talking about and a type of product we're not talking about.

This guy knew enough about A/V to joke with me about silly things that happen in our industry, and he was focused enough to stay on the subject.

My experiences with CS and tech support since COVID have been almost universally bad and that was a specific example, not a generalization. Yes, there are some in the industry who actually know what they're talking about and Fred is definitely one of them but I don't have an account at his company, nor am I likely to satisfy their requirements for volume of future purchases. You flinging poo at me for mentioning a distributor and then mentioning the ride of a Fiat and you won't be bringing that up? You just did. GMAB!

Did you know that Snap used their purchasing power to get Samsung to stop selling to a competitor? Does that matter? I think it does.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse