The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 37 made on Monday July 19, 2021 at 17:59
bitzerj
Founding Member
May 2002
Figured I would reach out to see if there was anything that could be done to restore access...

Thank you for contacting URC.

Our products are only available and delivered through a certified, local dealer. This ensures that they are programmed and updated correctly.

URC software has never been distributed or allowed to be used by END USERS. We have always promoted this as a “dealer only” solution.

Over the last few years, we have detected unauthorized use of our software. In order to ensure proper operation, we have instituted a password protection feature to ensure that only our authorized dealers are able to use our programming software.

If you would like assistance finding a dealer in your area, please visit our website and click the Find a Dealer tab ([Link: urc-automation.com]). If you enter your information and submit as a NEW URC SYSTEM, our local sales team will send a list of certified dealers to program your remote.

If there are any further questions or comments please feel free to contact the Universal Remote Control, Inc. family at 1 (914) 835-4484, Monday through Friday between 9 AM to 5:30 PM EST.

---------

I was able to hit a backup and get a somewhat recent copy back..Ugh!

I really HATE these guys.

Hosting Services by ipHouse