The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 1, 2021 at 16:29
BHuey1969
Long Time Member
September 2016
This has not been an issue for me before. Everyone I've installed them for is using the art function.

Has anyone had any luck turning off the art mode completely with the Samsung Frame TV?

I bought a QN43LS03TAFXZA on clearance from disty because my 40" Sony never came back on after power outages in Houston 2 weeks ago.

I just wanted a regular TV but this deal was hard to pass up, plus, even retailers didn't have any decent in stock locally.

So, now I have this TV that, when I turn it off, the art comes up, so it's really not turning off. It's in the back bedroom, so there's no reason why it needs to show the art.

You can turn the art off with a long press of the power button, but you have to do that each time, and sometimes we forget. Not to mention, it's just kind of a hassle at midnight or so, when you just want to shut it off and go to sleep.

Does anyone know how to just turn it off completely? No, Samsung tech support has not been of any help.

Currently, I'm just using my TiVo remote + the Samsung One Remote to control it.

Hosting Services by ipHouse