Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 2 made on Sunday July 19, 2020 at 14:35
gwstudios
June 2004
On June 18, 2020 at 07:57, AlexanderMason11 said...
also on IP -

I'm looking for ideas and examples of GUI's for the PTX3/TPMC-3X/240x320 remotes. The T2C is 240x320 but I think its a smaller screen than the X3/3X

Is anyone willing to post some screen shots or samples of their GUI's or GUI's that they feel are done well.

I'm not thrilled with Destiny for our Prodigy projects and have been working on some other layouts. One thing I don't like about Destiny and letting SB program it is the Source Selection page and scrolling list. I think its the wide buttons that are too short. It only shows Four sources at a time, so I think a more square button that a person finger would fit inside of would be more appealing.

I have one client in particular that isn't liking the remote. The system is working fine (other than the PTX3's needing random reboots as with every other job, but thats another discussion) SO, I'm assuming its the graphic layout.

I just got all the Mobile Pro G iPad graphics and started working on a version for the PTX3. Right now I'm using a modified Destiny template so that it will work if I let SB build my pages, however I'm thinking I will start building my pages myself.

Here are some shots of what I have so far.

THe DVR with the blank black boxes is for the Channel Icon Presets, the Top blue number would represet the Souce Selected.

Here is a gallery of all the pages I built for a 240 x 320 template (TSR-302), but this template is for VTPro-e. I am not sure if you can do anything with these in SB.

[Link: blackmancustoms.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse