The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 140 made on Saturday March 9, 2019 at 00:00
aricoutlaw
Lurking Member
March 2019
I completely understand your perspective. In my business I also hear lots of stories. Many are the same story different people. Sometimes I hear a story that I think, "wow you kinda got screwed" and my picture changes a little depending on circumstance. It's obvious that I don't have a problem paying the tech to come out. I have paid him more than once but he's not fixing the problem and charging a ton. I have also reached out to 3 additional dealers to pay them but they say I'm outside their service area. Also, this is not a difficult system. I now only have a Samsung TV, Denon reciver, Oppo 205, Sonos and an Apple TV. I have 2 remotes and only 1 TV

As far as owning the software, URC states that you CAN share the software and I have spoken to them. Their response was the same as posted many times on this forum. "Ask your dealer for a copy". I'm seriously not trying to skirt the URC business model. I'm just trying to get it to work.

On March 8, 2019 at 10:16, tomciara said...
The "beating the dead horse" part is that everyone has a story, and we don't own the software.

Call URC, they own the software and can hear you out. It's a good company and you can actually talk to someone U.S. based.

Hosting Services by ipHouse