Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday September 23, 2017 at 04:58
delfinus
Lurking Member
September 2017
Hiya,
I registered here as I see that there are a lot of users of this fine remote from Sony. I just bought a new one and all works perfectly fine. But I have one problem or rather an issue which is a bit annoying.

I tought this remote all the commands from the A/V receiver (Marantz SR6003). I tought it also that while whatching TV, volume is controlled via A/V receiver as I have it connected this way.
PROBLEM is that if I press and hold down the volune + or volume - on the Sony remote it sends out only one signal and not continuous beam (I checked also with camera). So in order to increase the volume I need to constatnly tap on Volume + or Volume - to set the volume where I want it to be. On all previous universal remote controls I had this was not an issue and they usually sending out continues IR beam, so tapping was not necessary.

I also tried with the Marantz's manufacturer code for this reciever, but it is the same problem when it comes to the control of the volume, I always need to tap on the volume control to set my Marantz's volume higher or lower.

Any suggestions? Or this is just how this Sony RM-VLZ620 is operating?

Thanks for your kind answers.

Hosting Services by ipHouse