The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Tuesday November 10, 2015 at 14:36
Peter
Founding Member
July 2001
On April 3, 2009 at 11:57, Pogue72 said...
Go into device manager and right click on USB Serial Port, and go to properties. Port Settings tab, Advanced button, and under BM Options... change the Latency Timer to a lower value (I used "1", and it works perfectly).

Hope this helps... mine is a Cables Unlimited adapter purchased from Newegg btw.

Jim

Thank you! This just fixed things for me as well, using a GearMo USB-to-serial adapter (FTDI 232R chipset). In addition to the unknown answer / wakeup error, I was getting errors during download at 25% (DLTR-3).

I started having issues after the most recent Live Update (July 2015). Prior to that, my Keyspan USA-19QW (discontinued) worked fine. Afterwards, neither that nor the USA-19HS (current) would download, both with DLTR-3 errors (as seen in this thread: [Link: remotecentral.com]).

Under Mac OS, the updated Keyspan drivers kernel panic when plugging in the USA-19QW, and spam the system log with every single receive/transmit...and then still don't work. The FTDI drivers cause a very strange system freeze (mouse & keyboard) when uploading and fail with wakeup errors on download. (The native Apple drivers upload successfully but also have wakeup errors on download.) There doesn't seem to be a way to configure the latency there.

But running a Windows VM with FTDI drivers and changing the BM latency timer worked great.

Hosting Services by ipHouse