The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Saturday January 31, 2015 at 18:32
Shaner
Long Time Member
October 2012
I'm thinking that the image is completely separate from the button text (as far as CCP is concerned) and is looking elsewhere for properties for its font, size, position, etc.

If you look in the Images folders you will find a Font.ini file in a lot of the default themes. It looks like the Font.ini file is what tells the buttons what text properties to have. I get to all my theme folders at: C:/Program Files(x86)/Universal Remote Control, Inc/Complete Control Program/MX-980/Images...

I copied the .ini file into a folder with some of my .png images but it didn't help. Then I remembered that all the default themes have been packed into .vfd files. (There is another thread that has a link to a VFDTools.exe program that will extract/pack files out of/into .vfd files. It's a command line interface.) I created a new folder called Test in the Images folder and created a Buttons folder in there. I used the VFDTools.exe program to pack a bunch of my created .png files into a .vfd file I named test.vfd. I put that file in the Buttons folder. I copied the Font.ini file from the Alpha/Buttons folder and put it in my Test/Buttons folder. Now, when I drag my buttons from the Test folder, they have the Trebuchet MS/15 font by default.

Hope that helps.

Here is the link the the VFDTools.exe program: [Link: mediafire.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse