Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Sunday July 27, 2014 at 01:58
bcf1963
September 2004
I'll urge all here to pay more attention to their health. I was just reminded how important this is. My mother passed away in her late 60's, on July 18th, and based upon all the medical problems she practically caused herself, I'm surprised she made it that long.

She never exercised, was obese, and she smoked up until her first heart attack. She quit after that for about 6 months (she was over the physical withdrawal, as she was in a hospital for several weeks.) She started up, and continued to smoke, until her second bypass surgery. The surgeon actually told her she and people like her were keeping him in business. She quit smoking, but developed diabetes, and continued to eat sweets and over processed carbs like they were going out of style. Her body was giving her tons of warnings, but she simply ignored them.

The medical profession has made huge strides, but if you don't exercise, or you smoke, chew tobacco, or fill your body with questionable food choices, doctors will simply not be able to help you as quickly as you can destroy your health.

You likely have many people around you who love you, and care about you. Do it for them! Do it for you!

Hosting Services by ipHouse