Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday September 20, 2013 at 14:41
skshimer
Lurking Member
September 2013
Hi

I am new to this forum but have been using three TSU9200's for 5-6 years. I have been successful in the past to get them to learn codes from a BeoVison Avant, EyeTV, WDHD Live, and three generations of DVR/STB's. So not a neophyte but not a sophisticated user either.

Yesterday I had the new X1 system from Xfinity installed. From digging around in several forums I understand that the XG1-P DVR is the Pace PX001ANM and the two STB's are PR150NMB's. I had the technician leave all the remotes unpaired so that are working in the IR mode and not the RF mode. I have tried the learn function in Pronto Configurator. Each button is "successfully" learned and transfer to the TSU9200 itself is also successful. However there is no response from either the DVR or STB boxes.

My questions are:

Is there something I else I need to do in the Pronto Configurator other than the default settings for learning the IR codes?

Is there somewhere I can get TSU9200 compatible codes that I either import into my database or possible cut and paste the necessary ir codes into the Pronto Configurator database?

Thanks for any and all help

Best

Skip

Hosting Services by ipHouse