The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 90 made on Friday August 30, 2013 at 19:23
JOE.GRIMS
Long Time Member
August 2013
On August 30, 2013 at 00:11, cgav said...
You coveniently skip over the part where you have to commit a crime to get the software. However you have to rationalize it is fine.

I'd rather not have to work for money. Why not just take it from the bank? They don't do anything for it?!

Well, I imagine whoever is spreading the software gained access to it somehow. I am not one to judge since I don't have all the facts but I would like to think it's made available legally. And if that is not the case then I wonder why the webpage is still up and why dealers, URC, lawyers and the courts have not had it taken down. I don't know a whole lot about the internet but my neighbor told me once he got a rude facebook picture taken down.. 2 clicks he said!!!

Again, like I said in my other reply. I got my software now and I program from home now. Yes, I asked my kids a few times what to do here and there but I am not calling some tech who wants to overcharge me.

I hope you guys figure it out because if someone is ILLEGALLY sharing someone else's stuff then yes, take it down.

If anyone can show me what I have done is illegal I will uninstall the software.

Joe Grims

Hosting Services by ipHouse