The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday May 22, 2013 at 21:11
Shaner
Long Time Member
October 2012
Hopefully this is helpful and not a duplicate of someone else's post...
I was looking for a way to add some custom favorite channel icons to MX-980s in CCP software. I created some buttons (normal and pressed state) using blank buttons exported from CCP editor.
I know that I can import the normal and pressed states in the properties tab but I wanted to find a way to do it more quickly. I found where the image collection is stored. It is a .vfd file named ColFile (in my laptop) at (C:), Program Files (x86), Universal Remote Control, Inc, Compete Control Program, MX-980, Images, Favorite Logos, TV Channels.
I created a new subfolder in the Images folder and dropped some of my buttons in there. They show up in CCP and I can drag them onto a page but it creates its own pressed state. It works but I wanted to see if I could use the pressed state(s) that I built.
I didn't see any easy way to open, and modify, the .vfd file; so I tried opening the .vfd file in text editor. I noticed a pattern with some of the text. For example: ABC L_N_3, ABC L_P_4. I assume N is for normal and P is for pressed. I don't know the significance of the numbers but I relabeled some buttons using the format and they show up in my created folder and my created pressed state is copied along with the normal state when dragged.

Hosting Services by ipHouse