The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday February 7, 2013 at 17:49
etc6849
Long Time Member
September 2010
It looks like Vincent really has issues... Look at the PM he sent me?!?

Pretty funny. Who said I had a company (because I don't) and who said a software product that Motorola bought for several million and has made free was made by me?

I wish I had thought of Premise, but I'm just an end user who likes to do custom integration for myself! I know, those evil end users posting on an open community with links to free software to help others...

On February 7, 2013 at 17:31, Total Control Remotes said...
Wow, you sound so angry- is it because you can't afford a real control system or advertising? Don't have the stones to program Crestron? Who said anything about being able to write drivers for Total Control? If I want to write a driver I will go to AMX or even Bitwise. Your PATHETIC post was just an attempt to advertise your crappy control company. It's a 5 cent system and even if it was the best thing around nobody would ever get involved with it because your post cheapened it and made it look bad. Believe me, I know a lot more than you and whenever you want to compare W-2's let me know!

Next time do what everyone else does - spend a little money on an ad. URC with all it's shortcomings will buy that control company you are pushing with a month of revenue.
FREE Home Automation software called Premise: [Link: cocoontech.com]
[Link: cocoontech.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse