The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Saturday December 29, 2012 at 09:41
conroyw
Long Time Member
November 2010
Thanks for the much more rational response.  I have the old CCP files that were used 5 years ago when the house was originally configured. I also have the files from when I had my basement finished last year when they were moved into the CCP configuration.  I paid, again cost was less of an option than staying reasonably current in an industry going through transformational change, to have the files updated and brought up to the current based tools.

The Best Buy guy was an idiot and for a URC expert never even asked what type of files I had or any relevant questions.  You are correct Mike the original tech may have been an idiot programming the system, but looking at the configurations in the ccp program it appears to follow the conventions from the CCP Mx900 and Msc 400 programming guides.  I realize the ccp program hides a lot of the complexity of the configurations but it appears so far to be reasonably straight forward.  He didn't appear to do anything complicated, so simple tree configuration for the menu structure to get to the device pages and for the most part used the default device pages that come from the configuration database.

Hosting Services by ipHouse