The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Thursday December 27, 2012 at 13:32
tweeterguy
Loyal Member
June 2005
On December 27, 2012 at 10:40, punter16 said...
They probably quoted that amount to put in a new control system to run everything.

Either that or they wanted to price it so high to make it worth their while or as noted above, pay for their on the job training with the MSC. If this was a Magnolia they also carry C4 and I believe some do Crestron so it could easily have crept to that price range with that many zones. We do the same thing at times...pricing something higher than normal if we aren't really interested or don't think it's worth our time; however there becomes a point where it is worth the hassle and every once in a while it's accepted.

Their statement if true is equivalent to someone telling you that your oil change will cost $2000.00.

Indeed. Just yesterday I was chatting up a guy who lives in my building who owns a 2010 Murcielago. I inquired about the true cost of ownership. His response was "you really don't want to know but to give you an idea my last oil change was 1,800 dollars". In this context...those better be some really sweet custom graphics on those new color remotes they were planning on providing :-)

Hosting Services by ipHouse