The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 41 made on Saturday November 3, 2012 at 00:34
cgav
Select Member
September 2009
It doesn't matter, Dan Mayo. You were NEVER going to purchase that remote or any other from a legitimate dealer, so your empty threats are falling on deaf ears. URC already made that sale to the guy who put the item on eBay for you to purchase it, so they could really care less about your second-hand purchase. (Which I'm assuming you purchased on eBay since you paid well under actual cost for the items, the only place that could occur). I mean you purchase your HDMI cables form Monoprice, I'm shocked you didn't go with Harmony in the first place.

I am constantly baffled that this situation constantly comes up. You can get Crestron gear through eBay. There is almost NO CHANCE you can get the software though. There isn't this large self-entitlement going on towards Crestron and their software.

I am looking forward to the day when they do away with distribution and CCP remotes altogether and just sell total control to direct dealers. Let Harmony and ProControl fight over these basic remote sales.

Hosting Services by ipHouse